Wednesday, October 5, 2011

my beau


I can't think of a really nice words to ever describe my beau, im just so lucky to think about having the best beau ever.
Before I met you I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason ;)
I never thought I would ever find a beau that will really make me happy as I am now.. but soon I'll be happier coz I'll be holding you in my arms baby ko.
I am so blessed to have met you..
I felt that love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself.


When it comes to relationships, don't be the person who has to look back and wonder what they could have had. Forget about the risk and take the fall. If it's really love, then there's no risk at all. Besides, of all the words, tongue and pen, the saddest are, it could have been..
Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving, and life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.



This is for my Beau:

I carry your heart with me
 I carry it in my heart
 I am never without it,anywhere
 I go you go, my love and whatever is done
 by only me is your doing, my baby 


 I fear no fate, for you are my fate, my sweet,
 I want no world, for beautiful you are my world, my beau
 and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
 and whatever a sun will always sing is you 


 here is the deepest secret nobody knows
 here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
 and the sky of the sky of a tree called life, which grows
 higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide
 and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
 I carry your heart, I carry it in my heart baby ko!



Gusto rocks my world!


hay naku lunch break is up !!

No comments:

Post a Comment