Sunday, August 14, 2011

I am Hurt!!!







Why does things go on negative result if someone hurt us so bad?? Yes, I am so hurt, for the things you've said and the things you've done..
God is so insistent on us being able to forgive those who will hurt us,if you do not get a grip on these negative emotions when they start to try and settle .
The best way to get rid of painful and negative emotions is to let them go. If we can get distance, we can see them more clearly. Try getting some, positive things to say, because the other things left me feeling so bad. So I did not entirely let go of my anger and hurt, but I didn't feed it or act on it.


Sometimes accepting the painful emotions can reduce our suffering, because we are no longer
running from them or pushing them away. At times this acceptance can reduce our pain.
I just try to feel and make myself happy on things I have and the people around me helps me make myself comfortable and ease the painful emotions that I have now ;(


Sometimes when I feel a very painful emotion, like anger or a deep  grief, I hold onto it, or I intensify it, making it stronger or bigger, in my efforts to deal with it or to give it my full  attention.I try to imagine an ocean wave flowing through me, but not so big that it knocks me over.
If someone tells us our future looks a certain way, ask what the other realities look like. Its more complicated that other people don't have the future and sometimes they destroy the future that in-store for them because they are hurt!
I just always remember that I am a courageous person for doing this work, and that I deserve and will have success and move closer to a happier and more fulfilling life.
I just wish that person will tell me this messages above..


JC

No comments:

Post a Comment